Saturday 21 January 2012

Club Penguin Underwater Party Construction Exclusive

Today I noticed that the Club Penguin team have added even more boxes on the island of Club Penguin, for construction on the Underwater Adventure Party. This is what the beach currently looks like:
But on Tuesday the 24th January 2012 there will be even more boxes! How do I know this? Well I have found a cheat where you can skip forward until Tuesday's view of the island! To do this, do the following things:
  • Change your computer date to Tuesday 24th January 2012
  • Go to the Snow Forts to check that Club Penguin's date is Tuesday 24th 2012.
  • Waddle over to the Beach and you will see this!
I found this Exclusive very interesting and I'd like to thank my buddies at Club Penguiners for this Exclusive! What are your thoughts on this Exclusive? Be sure to comment below and tell us! -Happyblue128

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

”"
Get this code by clicking here!